Halloween Bake-Off

The post about Livadia which I decided is the last post of my Greece travel series. Now it is time for me to go back on documenting my daily life and of course it is in English. Today we got a social function at work called Halloween Bake-Off.  I have noticed that for a couple recent year, the Australian have started celebrating Halloween, which used to be only an American thing. Anyway, some of my colleagues did made a great effort to decorate their workstation and brought their fresh baked cakes to the today event. The following are candidates for the Halloween “beauty contest” J:








From out of the cakes, I especially like the two cakes, which is the Red Velvet sponge cake from C and the beautifully cheesecake from M.

I am always in favour of something not very sweet and yes the Red Velvet absolutely win my heart for it. It is also very light, which will melt into your tongue when you have it.




For the cheesecake, I know my friend M -  my team mates made very big effort into it. For the last two days, he spent almost 2 hours every night to bake and decorate the cake. Its taste is so beautiful. The biscuit base is crunchy and holds strongly the silky cheese layer on the top.




I am very appreciated all the team effort to make the work environment more and more connected.


Goodbye for now,

Thao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thăm Bảo Tàng Khảo Cổ Quốc Gia - Athens

Thành Cổ Messini - Một Thời Vang Bóng.